Friday, September 14, 2007

Natural way to cure gastric troubles

The world is growing at a very fast speed. We are also running in the same speed to keep ourselves stay in the race. But in this whole process we tend to miss out many things, things that affect even our health. I happened to notice this search keyword from the blog statistics that somebody from LG Electronics India Ltd, Nodia, Assam, India was looking for the solution of gastric troubles in a natural way. I thought it would be better to write this article based on my own personal experience and share how I solved the very same problem in a natural way.

I was one such victim couple of years back. I was suffering severely suffering because of very bad gastric attack. Then I consulted a physician, who was referred by my friend. I liked the way he treated me. Normally if we go to any physician they prescribe couple of pills to take and probably some syrup like gelusil MPS to bring temporary cure. But he wasn’t the same type of professional. He told me, “Listen, I am not willing to give you any pills to give you a temporary stopping to your problem. Instead I will give you a solution that will solve this problem for ever”. Then he said, “Follow these set of protocols and come back to me if you ever get this problem repeating”.

Here are those points for your reading and benefiting:
  • Never skip your breakfast and it could be of even a cereal or Kellogg

  • Have your meals at fixed timings and at regular intervals

  • Drink lots of water in order not to keep your stomach empty

  • Meditate on the thought that the reddish intestine is slowly changing to its original color of pink based for few mints

  • Never drink Orange juice on empty stomach

  • Eat fruits than to drink fruit juices and make it a point that you take at least two fruits a day

  • Have item that contains sources of fibre drinks like Soya, Nuts & Beans

  • Have early dinner and sleep at least one hour later after your dinner
I have followed these set of points and till date I have no sign of any gastric troubles. Try these points and leave your comments if you find it beneficial to you.

PS: Also add our food few items like peppermint, ginger & garlic will fight against gas too.

23 comments:

puvanan said...

Nice tips. Thanks for sharing :)

Saravanan said...

Hi Puvanan,

Thanks for reading. It’s my pleasure to share with all and make everybody benefited.

?!!!@#%* said...

Thank you, it helped me handy.
Have shared with my friends too.

Sahridhayan.

Saravanan said...

Glad that my past experience helped you.

Rachel said...

I have been having severe gastric attacks since i was young....
n now, especially during exams, in my studies i encounter gastric attacks from time to time, n its an excruciating pain, n I have to wait for long hours to degas myself (via constant burping) until my tummy is less bloaty to feel slightly better....
doctor once believed i had a minor ulcer in my tummy whn i was hospitalised for a bad gastro inflammation attack......

Might I add that it is important to eat n rest enough especialyl whn u are under laot of stress n pressure, it can cause ulcers if not taken proper care can be brutal...

I"ve been always takign pills n magnesium pills just to neutralise the acid n to degas myself......

I am stil lookign for a permanent cure=)

thanks for sharing the tip

Saravanan said...

Yes Rachel,

Its a valid point and I agree with you on this very much. Stress leads to many other problems as well.

Thanks for sharing it here.

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude. i think u really save my life. i don't want to be dependable at any kinds of medecine. so this is really helpful for me.

Saravanan said...

Hi,

I just shared my experience in curing my stomach trouble naturally.

Glad that it helped. Take Care

punk said...

thx dude.....
that is a good cure for my mom...
there is also some movement of gas in the stomach it moves from the abdominal to the centre part of stomach goes towards the intensite...
so is this gastric.....
send me wht more to do .....
thank u very much again for this wonderful tips...

Saravanan said...

Hi Punk...

Thanks for your appreciation.

Main thing that your mom do should be to get rid off gastric trouble is keep not empty stomach.

She should drink plenty of water if there is nothing much to fill the stomach.

Try eating some biscuits in the late morning or early evening. Gastric troubles only when there is empty stomach with excess of acidity.

natural blood pressure cure said...

Great article.Thank you and keep up the great work on this site

Unknown said...

hi men i am bangalore based IT pro age 32.
thanks lot for the tips ..

Surely it will be helpfull for me
drinking ornage juce empty stomach i always do that ..humm not good.

i am having this issues since a month now .. will follow what you told ..... finures cossed ..

hoping for the best..

if you get to see this post then do let me know if you have more steps i am leaving my mail address
stirlangi@gmail.com

god bless you

:)

Tan said...

interest thank for sharing
well as i know most people have a gastric.

Anonymous said...

i used to have irritable bowel syndrome and it was awful. I was in a lot of pain, but instead of going to the doctors, my mum bought aloe vera (i think it was that?) juice from a herbalist. This isn't the stuff you can drink by tthe bottle- it tasted revolting. It was powerful and could ruin your stomach if you didn't have only one tablespoon when instructed. After a while, i never had a problem with my stomach and when the bottle of aloe vera was empty, i never needed it again. It's been about 7 years now and i only get the odd stomach bug once a year or so. Those hippies sure are helpful!

Genggarena said...

thx for the tips..

Anonymous said...

I tried all the steps but didn't cure. Please help me someone to get rid from this gastric problem. I know only God can help me but when God will listen my problem I don't know. Please help me someone

Anonymous said...

Thanks frnd..

Anonymous said...

tks i will try for it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. this article gives me the hope that my prolonged problem can be cured..

Anonymous said...

Gastrouble .. FEEL LIKE A TWO KG capacity bag is forcibly filled with five kg and anytime it may blast. It even shakes nerves and travels till tip of the fingers of hand and leg too. It causes blurr and can concentrate only on stamoch... Off you sit alone and think a lot it grows as big as your thout and tension... Take care . Mix with friends and have fun laugh louder it goes away.... Maybe a loud cart ha aha Ha drrrrrrrrr...... :)

Unknown said...

ok thanks . Now drink water is only possible for me

William said...

Hai there! I have been surferring gastric when I was 9 years old , now I'm 14 (form 2) I just wanna to said that is this permanent cure for a gastric , I hope it is cause I'm fed up of my gastric , or should I just go and see a doctor to use a gastroscope to look in my body if I have the guts .

Saravanan said...

Hi Williams,

Please try this method for a month and if it doesnt workout check with doctor