Friday, October 13, 2006

Time Never Goes Back

Once upon a time, there was a teacher and his student lying down under a big tree near a big grass area. Then, suddenly, the student asked the teacher,
Student: Teacher, I'm confused, how can we find our soul-mate? Can you please help me?
Teacher: (Silent for few second, than he answer) Well, it's a pretty hard and easy question.
Student: (Thinking hard) Huh?
Teacher: Look on that way, there are a lot of grass there, why don't you walk there but please never walk backward, just walk straight ahead. On your way, try to find a beautiful grass and pick it up then give it to me. But just one.
Student: Well, ok then, wait for me. (Walked straight ahead to the grass field)

A few minutes later
Student: I'm back.
Teacher: Well I don't see any beautiful grass on your hand.
Student: On my journey, I found few beautiful grasses, but I thought that I would find a better one, so I didn't pick it up. But I didn't realize that I'm at the end of the field, and I hadn't picked up any. Because you told me not to go back, so I didn't go back.

Teacher: That's what happens in real life.

What is the message of this story?
* Grass - is people around you
* Beautiful Grass - is people that attract you
* Grass Field - is time
* In looking for your soul mate, don't always compare and hope that there will be a better one. By doing that, you'll waste your lifetime, cause, .......................................remember...................................
"Time Never Goes Back."

No comments: