- Laugh & fun, don’t be gloomy
- Let bygones be bygones. Dwelling on the past inflicts unnecessary stress.
- Early to bed, early to rise, is healthy & wise
- Stay lean, being just 30% overweight is bad.
- Keep learning, reading & socializing – an alert & active mind keeps brain cells healthy.
- Keep working, doing something you like. Don’t retire, it slows down your body.
- Be the boss of your own life. Letting others push you around produces stress.
- Too many pills ruin your body, take just what you need (if at all its completely unavoidable).
- Constantly alternating between weight gain & loss is bad
- Exercise, quit smoking and eat less fatty foods
- Do not worry about health & death, just get on with your life and enjoy it.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
10 tips to stay Young
Research has found that people who generally live longer do so partly because of good habits. Here, Dr Vernon Coleman and others provide some of the following good habits for longevity.