Don't answer a cell phone while it is being CHARGED!! A few days ago, a person was recharging his cell phone at home. Just at that time a call came through and he attended to it; with the instrument still connected to the mains. After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell Phone unrestrained and the person was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.
His parents rushed into the room only to find him unconscious, with weak heartbeats and burnt fingers. He was rushed to the nearby hospital, But was pronounced dead on arrival.
A Cell phone is a very useful modern invention. However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death. In fact I also read about another explosion incident in one part of Tamil Nadu and a person lost his ear in that accident.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the mains.